Menu for Friday, Aug 18th
- NEW! Frittata PeeWees! Spinach, Sundried Tomato & Cheddar! $4.95
- Sandwich of the Day – $8.95 – House Baked Ham, Pineapple Salsa, Sriracha Mayo, & Greens on Rocket’s Own Ciabatta Bun!
- Grilled Sandwich of the Week – $8.95 – The ‘Ole Smokey with BBQ Pulled Pork, Aged Cheddar and Slaw Served on Rocket’s own Focaccia Bread!
- Rocket’s Delicious Sandwiches!
- The Rocket – Classic Chicken Sandwich with Home-Roasted Chicken, Cheddar Cheese, Tomatoes, Spinach & Rocket Sauce (Mayo, Dijon & Spices)
- The Protein Powerhouse Wrap – Chipotle Marinated Tofu, Roasted Edamame, Green Pea Pesto, & Veggie Slaw Wrapped in a Whole Wheat Tortilla! It’s VEGAN! 🙂
- The Ham! Rocket’s Baked Ham with Swiss Cheese and Tarragon Mustard!
- Today’s Soup (Served with 2 Pieces of Baguette!) – $6.95
- Potato Bacon and Smoked Cheddar (No Flour Added)
- Tomato Basil (Vegan, No Flour Added)
- Rocket’s Sesame Chicken Noodle Salad Bowl – $ 9.50 – Rice Noodles, Roasted Chicken, Red & Green Cabbage, Carrots, Radish, Edamame, Sesame Seeds, Sunflower Seeds, Canola Oil, Rice Vinegar, Soy Sauce, Green Onion, & Ginger
Lunch & Dinner
- BBQ + Screech Rum Pulled Pork Turnover – $8.95 – Rocket’s Pulled Pork, Spiced Rum BBQ Sauce & Purple Cabbage Slaw enfolded in Rocket’s Own Pie Dough topped with Coriander Seeds
- Black Bean Burrito – $8.50 – Delicious Black Bean Mixture, Rocket’s Pickled Onions, Cabbage and Jalapeños with Mexican Rice!
- Chicken Burrito – $8.95 – Black Beans, Mexican Rice, Home Roasted Chicken, Tomato Salsa Verde, Kale & Five Brothers’ Cheddar Cheese – Wrapped in a Whole Wheat Tortilla!
- Rocket’s Famous Fish Cakes – $3.95 – Rocket’s Award Winning Salt Cod Cakes
- Sausage Roll – $4.50 – Ground Pork, Garlic & Spices Wrapped And Baked In A Pastry Shell With Fennel
Today’s Salads ($5.00, $7.95)
- Fruit Salad (Oranges, Grapes, Honeydew, Pineapple)
- Kale Salad (Local Kale, Slivered Almonds, Red Onions, Lemon Juice, Olive Oil, Salt, Pepper, Kale Juice)
- Greek Salad (Cucumbers, Black Olives, Red Onions, Green & Red Peppers, Tomatoes, Salt, Pepper)
- Black Bean & Corn Salad (Black Beans, Corn, Red Peppers, Cilantro, White Wine Vinaigrette, Lemon Juice, Olive Oil)
- Local Radish Salad (Radish, Tomato, Cucumber & Orange)
- Quinoa Salad (Quinoa, Cherry Tomatoes, Zucchini, Cucumber, Basil, Parsley, Lemon Juice, Lemon Zest, Honey, Canola & Olive Oil, Salt, Pepper, Pumpkin Seeds)
Featured Today in the Bakery
- Scone of the Day – $2.45 – Partridgeberry
- Cake Slices of the Day – $5.00/slice
- Rocket’s Signature Fudge Cake with Rich Chocolate Buttercream Icing
- NY Style Cheesecake topped with Rocket’s own Blueberry Jam and Real Raspberry Buttercream Rosettes!
- Cupcake of the Day – Our classic chocolate cupcake filled with colourful chantilly and topped with Vanilla Buttercream with a Chocolate Ganache Drizzle.
- Breakfast Wrap – $6.95 – Scrambled Eggs, Monterey Jack & Cheddar Cheese, Spinach & Tomatoes wrapped in a Whole Wheat Tortilla (available while they last!)
- Breakfast Croissant – $5.95 – A Fried Egg, Bacon and Swiss Cheese on a Fresh Croissant (available while they last!)
- Baked French Toast – $9.95 – Made from our Croissants, Scones & Cinnamon Buns – served warm with fresh fruit & Rocket’s chantilly cream
- Quiche of the Day – Caramelized Onions and Mushrooms
- Granola +1 – $7.00 – Rocket’s Out-of-this-World Granola paired with your choice of 0% Greek Yogurt or Fruit Salad
- Granola +2 – $8.95 – Rocket’s Out-of-this-World Granola served with 0% Greek Yogurt and Fruit Salad
- Rocket’s Homemade Porridge – $3.75 – Toasted Oats and Sunflower Seeds, Cinnamon, Ground Flax, Currents, Cranberries & Chia Bia (ground chia seed with local wild blueberry powder!)
- Rocket Porridge with Fruit – $4.75 – Rocket’s Homemade Porridge with a side of Fresh Fruit Salad.
We Cater Too… Call us for ideas on having Rocket Food served in your home or office!
Join Our Mailing List
Cater Your EventBreakfast, Lunch or Dinner
Today’s Menu & News
- Menu for Friday, August 25th August 25, 2017
Our Hours of Operation
Mon. – Sat.: 7:30 am – 9:00 pm
Sun.: 7:30 am – 6:00 pm
Rocket Happily Supports the Community!
If you have a donation request, please submit your request in writing one month in advance of your event to:
Sales & Marketing Mgr/Owner
All requests will be considered and Rocket will support a few every month!