Menu for Friday, July 28th
- Sandwich of the Day – $8.95 – House Roasted Sirloin with Horseradish Mayo, Caramelized Onions, Greens, Tomato, & Swiss Cheese on Rocket’s Own Ciabatta Bun!
- NEW! Grilled Sandwich of the Week – $8.95 – Roasted Chicken with Sun Dried Tomato, Figs, Tapenade & Brie – Served on Rocket’s own Sourdough Bread!
- Rocket’s Delicious Sandwiches!
- The Rocket – Classic Chicken Sandwich with Home-Roasted Chicken, Cheddar Cheese, Tomatoes, Spinach & Rocket Sauce (Mayo, Dijon & Spices)
- The Protein Powerhouse Wrap – Chipotle Marinated Tofu, Roasted Edamame, Green Pea Pesto, & Veggie Slaw Wrapped in a Whole Wheat Tortilla! It’s VEGAN! 🙂
- Today’s Soup (Served with 2 Pieces of Baguette!) – $6.95
- Chorizo Chili (No Flour Added)
- Sweet Pepper Bisque (Veg, No Flour Added)
- Rocket’s Sesame Chicken Noodle Bowl – $ 9.50 – Rice Noodles, Roasted Chicken, Red & Green Cabbage, Carrots, Radish, Edamame, Sesame Seeds, Sunflower Seeds, Canola Oil, Rice Vinegar, Soy Sauce, Green Onion, & Ginger
Lunch & Dinner
- Screech Rum Pulled Pork Turnover – $8.95 – Rocket’s Pulled Pork, Spiced Rum BBQ Sauce & Purple Cabbage Slaw enfolded in Rocket’s Own Pie Dough topped with Coriander Seeds
- Black Bean Burrito – $8.50 – Delicious Black Bean Mixture, Rocket’s Pickled Onions, Cabbage and Jalapeños with Mexican Rice!
- Chicken Burrito – $8.95 – Black Beans, Mexican Rice, Home Roasted Chicken, Tomato Salsa Verde, Kale & Five Brothers’ Cheddar Cheese – Wrapped in a Whole Wheat Tortilla!
- Rocket’s Famous Fish Cakes – $3.95 – Rocket’s Award Winning Salt Cod Cakes
- Sausage Roll – $4.50 – Ground Pork, Garlic & Spices Wrapped And Baked In A Pastry Shell With Fennel
Today’s Salads ($5.00, $7.95)
- Fruit Salad (Oranges, Grapes, Honeydew, Pineapple)
- Black Bean & Corn Salad (Black Beans, Corn, Red Peppers, Cilantro, White Wine Vinaigrette, Lemon Juice, Olive Oil)
- Pineapple Cucumber Salad (Pineapple, Cucumber, Tomato, Garlic, Soya Sauce, Sriracha Chili Sauce, Pepper, Cilantro, Basil, Brown Sugar, Canola Oil, Ginger)
- Local Radish Salad (Radish, Tomato, Cucumber & Orange)
- Sesame Soy Noodle Salad (Egg Noodles, Red & Green Peppers, Red Onion, Carrot, Cilantro, Ginger, Lime Juice, Sesame Oil, Canola Oil, Soy Sauce, Jalapeños, Hoisin Sauce)
- Pasta Salad (Wheat Pasta, Zucchini, Red Pepper, Green Onions, Tomatoes, Crispy Garlic Ranch Dressing & Cheddar Cheese)
- Broccoli Salad (Broccoli, Grapes, Walnuts, Raisins, Red Onions, Mayonnaise, Sour Cream, Dijon Mustard, Lemon Juice, Salt, Pepper, Shredded Cheddar Cheese)
- Kale Salad (Local Kale, Slivered Almonds, Red Onions, Lemon Juice, Olive Oil, Salt, Pepper, Kale Juice)
Featured Today in the Bakery
- Scone of the Day – $2.45 – Strawberry Rhubarb
- Cake Slices of the Day – $5.00/slice
- Rocket’s Signature Chocolate Fudge Cake with Peanut Butter Buttercream!
- NY Style Cheesecake topped with Rocket’s own Caramel with a Milk Chocolate Ganache swirl!
- Cupcakes of the Day – $3.25 – Our Classic Chocolate Cupcake filled with Chocolate Chantilly Cream and topped with Vanilla Buttercream and Chocolate Cookie Crumbs!
- Breakfast Wrap – $6.95 – Scrambled Eggs, Monterey Jack & Cheddar Cheese, Spinach & Tomatoes wrapped in a Whole Wheat Tortilla (available while they last!)
- Breakfast Croissant – $5.95 – A Fried Egg, Bacon and Swiss Cheese on a Fresh Croissant (available while they last!)
- Baked French Toast – $9.95 – Made from our Croissants, Scones & Cinnamon Buns – served warm with fresh fruit & Rocket’s chantilly cream
- Quiche-of-the-Day – $5.95 – House Roast Ham and Aged Cheddar
- Granola +1 – $7.00 – Rocket’s Out-of-this-World Granola paired with your choice of 0% Greek Yogurt or Fruit Salad
- Granola +2 – $8.95 – Rocket’s Out-of-this-World Granola served with 0% Greek Yogurt and Fruit Salad
- Rocket’s Homemade Porridge – $3.75 – Toasted Oats and Sunflower Seeds, Cinnamon, Ground Flax, Currents, Cranberries & Chia Bia (ground chia seed with local wild blueberry powder!)
- Rocket Porridge with Fruit – $4.75 – Rocket’s Homemade Porridge with a side of Fresh Fruit Salad.
We Cater Too… Call us for ideas on having Rocket Food served in your home or office!
Join Our Mailing List
Cater Your EventBreakfast, Lunch or Dinner
Today’s Menu & News
- Menu for Monday, August 21st August 21, 2017
Our Hours of Operation
Mon. – Sat.: 7:30 am – 9:00 pm
Sun.: 7:30 am – 6:00 pm
Rocket Happily Supports the Community!
If you have a donation request, please submit your request in writing one month in advance of your event to:
Sales & Marketing Mgr/Owner
All requests will be considered and Rocket will support a few every month!