Menu for Friday, June 16th
- Sandwich of the Day – $8.95 – Sirloin with smoked Cheddar aioli – Served on Rocket’s Own House-Made Ciabatta Bun!
- NEW! Grilled Sandwich of the Week – $8.95 – The Ole Smokey – BBQ Pulled Pork with Aged Cheddar and Slaw served on Rocket’s Focaccia!
- Rocket’s Delicious Sandwiches!
- The Rocket – Classic Chicken Sandwich with Home-Roasted Chicken, Cheddar Cheese, Tomatoes, Spinach & Rocket Sauce (Mayo, Dijon & Spices)
- The Protein Powerhouse Wrap – Chipotle Marinated Tofu, Roasted Edamame, Green Pea Pesto, & Veggie Slaw Wrapped in a Whole Wheat Tortilla! It’s VEGAN! 🙂
- Today’s Soup (Served with 2 Pieces of Baguette!) – $6.95
- Potato Curry (Vegan, No Flour Added)
- Pumpkin (Veg, No Flour Added)
- Rocket’s Sesame Chicken Noodle Bowl – $ 9.50 – Rice Noodles, Roasted Chicken, Red & Green Cabbage, Carrots, Radish, Edamame, Sesame Seeds, Sunflower Seeds, Canola Oil, Rice Vinegar, Soy Sauce, Green Onion, & Ginger
Lunch & Dinner
- Screech Rum Pulled Pork Turnover – $8.95 – Rocket’s Pulled Pork, Spiced Rum BBQ Sauce & Purple Cabbage Slaw enfolded in Rocket’s Own Pie Dough topped with Coriander Seeds
- Black Bean Burrito – $8.50 – Delicious Black Bean Mixture, Rocket’s Pickled Onions, Cabbage and Jalapeños with Mexican Rice!
- Chicken Burrito – $8.95 – Black Beans, Mexican Rice, Home Roasted Chicken, Tomato Salsa Verde, Kale & Five Brothers’ Cheddar Cheese – Wrapped in a Whole Wheat Tortilla!
- Rocket’s Famous Fish Cakes – $3.95 – Rocket’s Award Winning Salt Cod Cakes
- Sausage Roll – $4.50 – Ground Pork, Garlic & Spices Wrapped And Baked In A Pastry Shell With Fennel
Today’s Salads ($5.00, $7.95)
- Fruit Salad (Oranges, Grapes, Honeydew, Pineapple)
- Greek Salad (Cucumbers, Black Olives, Red Onions & Green Peppers)
- Broccoli Salad (Broccoli, Grapes, Walnuts, Raisins, Red Onions, Mayonnaise, Sour Cream, Dijon Mustard, Lemon Juice, Salt, Pepper, Shredded Cheddar Cheese)
- Beet Salad (Beets, Apples, Red Onions, Walnuts, White Balsamic Vinegar, Apple Cider Vinegar, Salt, Pepper, and Olive Oil)
- Black Bean & Corn Salad (Black Beans, Corn, Red Peppers, Cilantro, White Wine Vinaigrette, Lemon Juice, Olive Oil)
- Local Radish Salad (Radish, Tomato, Cucumber & Orange)
Featured Today in the Bakery
- Scone of the Day – $2.45 – Blueberry
- Cake Slices of the Day – $5.00/slice
- Rocket’s Signature Rich Chocolate Cake
- NY Style Cheesecake topped with Strawberry Rhubarb Jam and shortbread crumb
- Banana Cake with Rich Chocolate Icing
- Cupcakes of the Day – $3.25 – Father’s Day Cupcake! Our Classic Chocolate Cupcake filled with Dark Chocolate Ganache topped with Maple Buttercream and Candied Bacon!
- Breakfast Burrito – $6.95 – Scrambled Eggs, Monterey Jack & Cheddar Cheese, Spinach & Tomatoes wrapped in a Whole Wheat Tortilla (available while they last!)
- Breakfast Croissant – $5.95 – A Fried Egg, Bacon and Swiss Cheese on a Fresh Croissant (available while they last!)
- Breakfast Biscuit – $5.95 – A Fried Egg, Sausage, Swiss Cheese & Tomato Relish on Rocket’s Buttermilk Biscuit (available while they last!)
- Baked French Toast – $9.95 – Made from our Croissants, Scones & Cinnamon Buns – served warm with fresh fruit & Rocket’s chantilly cream
- Quiche-of-the-Day – $5.95 – Smoked Salmon with Cream Cheese and Scallions
- Granola +1 – $7.00 – Rocket’s Out-of-this-World Granola paired with your choice of 0% Greek Yogurt or Fruit Salad
- Granola +2 – $8.95 – Rocket’s Out-of-this-World Granola served with 0% Greek Yogurt and Fruit Salad
- Rocket’s Homemade Porridge – $3.75 – Toasted Oats and Sunflower Seeds, Cinnamon, Ground Flax, Currents, Cranberries & Chia Bia (ground chia seed with local wild blueberry powder!)
- Rocket Porridge with Fruit – $4.75 – Rocket’s Homemade Porridge with a side of Fresh Fruit Salad.
We Cater Too… Call us for ideas on having Rocket Food served in your home or office!
Join Our Mailing List
Cater Your EventBreakfast, Lunch or Dinner
Today’s Menu & News
- Menu for Friday, July 28th July 28, 2017
Our Hours of Operation
Mon. – Sat.: 7:30 am – 9:00 pm
Sun.: 7:30 am – 6:00 pm
Rocket Happily Supports the Community!
If you have a donation request, please submit your request in writing one month in advance of your event to:
Sales & Marketing Mgr/Owner
All requests will be considered and Rocket will support a few every month!