Menu for Monday, June 19th
- Sandwich of the Day – $8.95 – Cuban – Braised Pork, Ham, Dill Pickle, Dijon, Swiss Cheese and Smoked Paprika Aioli – Served on Rocket’s Own House Made Ciabatta Bun!
- NEW! Grilled Sandwich of the Week – $8.95 – Turkey Cranberry with BBQ Sauce served on Rocket’s Focaccia!
- Rocket’s Delicious Sandwiches!
- The Rocket – Classic Chicken Sandwich with Home-Roasted Chicken, Cheddar Cheese, Tomatoes, Spinach & Rocket Sauce (Mayo, Dijon & Spices)
- The Protein Powerhouse Wrap – Chipotle Marinated Tofu, Roasted Edamame, Green Pea Pesto, & Veggie Slaw Wrapped in a Whole Wheat Tortilla! It’s VEGAN! 🙂
- Today’s Soup (Served with 2 Pieces of Baguette!) – $6.95
- Carrot Cumin (Vegan, No Flour Added)
- Turkey Veg (No Flour Added)
- Rocket’s Sesame Chicken Noodle Bowl – $ 9.50 – Rice Noodles, Roasted Chicken, Red & Green Cabbage, Carrots, Radish, Edamame, Sesame Seeds, Sunflower Seeds, Canola Oil, Rice Vinegar, Soy Sauce, Green Onion, & Ginger
Lunch & Dinner
- Screech Rum Pulled Pork Turnover – $8.95 – Rocket’s Pulled Pork, Spiced Rum BBQ Sauce & Purple Cabbage Slaw enfolded in Rocket’s Own Pie Dough topped with Coriander Seeds
- Black Bean Burrito – $8.50 – Delicious Black Bean Mixture, Rocket’s Pickled Onions, Cabbage and Jalapeños with Mexican Rice!
- Chicken Burrito – $8.95 – Black Beans, Mexican Rice, Home Roasted Chicken, Tomato Salsa Verde, Kale & Five Brothers’ Cheddar Cheese – Wrapped in a Whole Wheat Tortilla!
- Rocket’s Famous Fish Cakes – $3.95 – Rocket’s Award Winning Salt Cod Cakes
- Sausage Roll – $4.50 – Ground Pork, Garlic & Spices Wrapped And Baked In A Pastry Shell With Fennel
Today’s Salads ($5.00, $7.95)
- Fruit Salad (Oranges, Grapes, Honeydew, Pineapple)
- Greek Salad (Cucumbers, Black Olives, Red Onions & Green Peppers)
- Broccoli Salad (Broccoli, Grapes, Walnuts, Raisins, Red Onions, Mayonnaise, Sour Cream, Dijon Mustard, Lemon Juice, Salt, Pepper, Shredded Cheddar Cheese)
- Beet Salad (Beets, Apples, Red Onions, Walnuts, White Balsamic Vinegar, Apple Cider Vinegar, Salt, Pepper, and Olive Oil)
- Black Bean & Corn Salad (Black Beans, Corn, Red Peppers, Cilantro, White Wine Vinaigrette, Lemon Juice, Olive Oil)
- Local Radish Salad (Radish, Tomato, Cucumber & Orange)
- Pineapple Cucumber Salad (Pineapple, Cucumber, Tomato, Garlic, Soya Sauce, Sriracha Chili Sauce, Pepper, Cilantro, Basil, Brown Sugar, Canola Oil, Ginger)
Featured Today in the Bakery
- Scone of the Day – $2.45 – Strawberry
- Cake Slices of the Day – $5.00/slice
- Rocket’s Signature Rich Chocolate Cake
- Turtle Cheesecake – NY Style Cheesecake topped with Caramel and Dark Chocolate Ganache drizzle finished with Chopped Pecans.
- Cupcakes of the Day – $3.25 – Our Classic Chocolate Cupcake filled with Maple Buttercream topped with Chocolate Icing and a Caramel drizzle!
- Breakfast Burrito – $6.95 – Scrambled Eggs, Monterey Jack & Cheddar Cheese, Spinach & Tomatoes wrapped in a Whole Wheat Tortilla (available while they last!)
- Breakfast Croissant – $5.95 – A Fried Egg, Bacon and Swiss Cheese on a Fresh Croissant (available while they last!)
- Breakfast Biscuit – $5.95 – A Fried Egg, Sausage, Swiss Cheese & Tomato Relish on Rocket’s Buttermilk Biscuit (available while they last!)
- Baked French Toast – $9.95 – Made from our Croissants, Scones & Cinnamon Buns – served warm with fresh fruit & Rocket’s chantilly cream
- Quiche-of-the-Day – $5.95 – Ham and Cheddar
- Granola +1 – $7.00 – Rocket’s Out-of-this-World Granola paired with your choice of 0% Greek Yogurt or Fruit Salad
- Granola +2 – $8.95 – Rocket’s Out-of-this-World Granola served with 0% Greek Yogurt and Fruit Salad
- Rocket’s Homemade Porridge – $3.75 – Toasted Oats and Sunflower Seeds, Cinnamon, Ground Flax, Currents, Cranberries & Chia Bia (ground chia seed with local wild blueberry powder!)
- Rocket Porridge with Fruit – $4.75 – Rocket’s Homemade Porridge with a side of Fresh Fruit Salad.
Join Our Mailing List
Cater Your EventBreakfast, Lunch or Dinner
Today’s Menu & News
- Menu for Friday, July 28th July 28, 2017
Our Hours of Operation
Mon. – Sat.: 7:30 am – 9:00 pm
Sun.: 7:30 am – 6:00 pm
Rocket Happily Supports the Community!
If you have a donation request, please submit your request in writing one month in advance of your event to:
Sales & Marketing Mgr/Owner
All requests will be considered and Rocket will support a few every month!