Menu for Monday, May 8th
- Rocket’s Delicious Sandwiches!
- The Rocket – Classic Chicken Sandwich with Home-Roasted Chicken, Cheddar Cheese, Tomatoes, Spinach & Rocket Sauce (Mayo, Dijon & Spices)
- The Protein Powerhouse Wrap – Chipotle Marinated Tofu, Roasted Edamame, Green Pea Pesto, & Veggie Slaw Wrapped in a Whole Wheat Tortilla! It’s VEGAN! 🙂
- Sandwich of the Day – $8.95 – BBQ Turkey with a Crispy Garlic Ranch Cabbage Slaw, Roasted Tomatoes and Cheddar Served on Rocket’s Own House Made Ciabatta Bun!
- Grilled Sandwich of the Week – $8.95 – Rocket’s Chicken Pesto – Chicken, House Roasted Red Peppers, Mozzarella, and Pesto (green peas, basil, garlic, lemon juice, canola oil, salt and pepper) served on Rocket’s Focaccia!
- Today’s Soup (Served with 2 Pieces of Baguette!) – $6.95
- Roasted Parsnip and Garlic (Vegetarian, Contains Cream, No Flour Added)
- Potato, Bacon & Cheddar (No Flour Added)
- Rocket’s Sesame Chicken Noodle Bowl – $ 9.50 – Rice Noodles, Roasted Chicken, Red & Green Cabbage, Carrots, Radish, Edamame, Sesame Seeds, Sunflower Seeds, Canola Oil, Rice Vinegar, Soy Sauce, Green Onion, & Ginger
Lunch & Dinner
- Screech Rum Pulled Pork Turnover – $8.95 – Rocket’s Pulled Pork, Spiced Rum BBQ Sauce & Purple Cabbage Slaw enfolded in Rocket’s Own Pie Dough topped with Coriander Seeds
- Black Bean Burrito – $8.50 – Delicious Black Bean Mixture, Rocket’s Pickled Onions, Cabbage and Jalapeños with Mexican Rice!
- Chicken Burrito – $8.95 – Black Beans, Mexican Rice, Home Roasted Chicken, Tomato Salsa Verde, Kale & Five Brothers’ Cheddar Cheese – Wrapped in a Whole Wheat Tortilla!
- Rocket’s Famous Fish Cakes – $3.95 – Rocket’s Award Winning Salt Cod Cakes
- Sausage Roll – $4.50 – Ground Pork, Garlic & Spices Wrapped And Baked In A Pastry Shell With Fennel
Today’s Salads ($5.00, $7.95)
- Black Bean & Corn Salad (Black Beans, Corn, Red Peppers, Cilantro, White Wine Vinaigrette, Lemon Juice, Olive Oil)
- Fruit Salad (Oranges, Grapes, Honeydew, Pineapple)
- Sesame Soy Noodle Salad (Egg Noodles, Red & Green Peppers, Red Onion, Carrot, Cilantro, Ginger, Lime Juice, Sesame Oil, Canola Oil, Soy Sauce, Jalapeños, Hoisin Sauce)
- Greek Salad (Cucumbers, Black Olives, Red Onions, Green & Red Peppers, Tomatoes, Salt, Pepper)
- Bowtie Pasta Salad (Wheat Pasta, Zucchini, Red Pepper, Green Onions, Tomatoes, Crispy Garlic Ranch Dressing & Cheddar Cheese)
- Radish Salad (Radish, Oranges, Tomato, Cucumber, Red Onion, Parsley, Honey, White Vinegar)
Featured Today in the Bakery
- Scone of the Day – $2.45
- Newfoundland Style Raisin Tea Biscuits
- Blueberry Scones
- Cake Slices of the Day – $5.00/slice
- Rocket’s Mother’s Day Cake iced with Colourful Caramel Buttercream layered with Caramel Buttercream & Chocolate Ganache!
- Turtle Cheesecake with Caramel, Chocolate Ganache, Pecans and Candied Peanuts!
- Cupcakes of the Day – $3.25
- Rocket’s Chocolate Cupcakes filled with Chocolate Chantilly & topped with Real Raspberry Buttercream!
- Breakfast Burrito – $6.95 – Scrambled Eggs, Monterey Jack & Cheddar Cheese, Spinach & Tomatoes wrapped in a Whole Wheat Tortilla (available while they last!)
- Breakfast Croissant – $5.95 – A Fried Egg, Bacon and Swiss Cheese on a Fresh Croissant (available while they last!)
- Quiche – $5.95 – Ham, Swiss Cheese, & Green Onion
- Granola +1 – $7.00 – Rocket’s Out-of-this-World Granola paired with your choice of 0% Greek Yogurt or Fruit Salad
- Granola +2 – $8.95 – Rocket’s Out-of-this-World Granola served with 0% Greek Yogurt and Fruit Salad.
- Rocket’s Homemade Porridge – $3.75 – Toasted Oats and Sunflower Seeds, Cinnamon, Ground Flax, Currants, Cranberries & Chia Bia (ground chia seed with local wild blueberry powder!)
- Rocket Porridge with Fruit – $4.75 – Rocket’s Homemade Porridge with a side of Fresh Fruit Salad.
We Cater Too… Call us for ideas on having Rocket Food served in your home or office!
Join Our Mailing List
Cater Your EventBreakfast, Lunch or Dinner
Today’s Menu & News
- Menu for Monday, May 22nd May 22, 2017
Our Hours of OperationMon. - Sat.: 7:30 am - 8:00 pm Sun.: 7:30 am - 6:00 pm
Rocket Happily Supports the Community!
If you have a donation request, please submit your request in writing one month in advance of your event to:
Sales & Marketing Mgr/Owner
All requests will be considered and Rocket will support a few every month!