Menu for Thursday, May 18th
- Rocket’s Delicious Sandwiches!
- The Rocket – Classic Chicken Sandwich with Home-Roasted Chicken, Cheddar Cheese, Tomatoes, Spinach & Rocket Sauce (Mayo, Dijon & Spices)
- The Protein Powerhouse Wrap – Chipotle Marinated Tofu, Roasted Edamame, Green Pea Pesto, & Veggie Slaw Wrapped in a Whole Wheat Tortilla! It’s VEGAN! 🙂
- Sandwich of the Day – $8.95 – Sirloin with Horseradish Mayo, Sauteed Mushrooms, Caramelized Onions, Greens, Tomato and Swiss Cheese all served on Rocket’s House Made Ciabatta Bun!
- Grilled Sandwich of the Week – $8.95 – Chicken Tapenade – Sun Dried Tomatoes, Roasted Chicken, Spinach, Figs, Brie, Olives, Anchovies, Garlic, Capers, Basil, Lemon Juice, Olive Oil, & Pepper served on Rocket’s 7-Grain Sourdough!
- Today’s Soup (Served with 2 Pieces of Baguette!) – $6.95
- Sweet Pepper Bisque *Contains Cream (Vegetarian, No Flour Added)
- Broccoli Cheddar (Vegetarian, No Flour Added)
- Rocket’s Sesame Chicken Noodle Bowl – $ 9.50 – Rice Noodles, Roasted Chicken, Red & Green Cabbage, Carrots, Radish, Edamame, Sesame Seeds, Sunflower Seeds, Canola Oil, Rice Vinegar, Soy Sauce, Green Onion, & Ginger
Lunch & Dinner
- Screech Rum Pulled Pork Turnover – $8.95 – Rocket’s Pulled Pork, Spiced Rum BBQ Sauce & Purple Cabbage Slaw enfolded in Rocket’s Own Pie Dough topped with Coriander Seeds
- Black Bean Burrito – $8.50 – Delicious Black Bean Mixture, Rocket’s Pickled Onions, Cabbage and Jalapeños with Mexican Rice!
- Chicken Burrito – $8.95 – Black Beans, Mexican Rice, Home Roasted Chicken, Tomato Salsa Verde, Kale & Five Brothers’ Cheddar Cheese – Wrapped in a Whole Wheat Tortilla!
- Rocket’s Famous Fish Cakes – $3.95 – Rocket’s Award Winning Salt Cod Cakes
- Sausage Roll – $4.50 – Ground Pork, Garlic & Spices Wrapped And Baked In A Pastry Shell With Fennel
Today’s Salads ($5.00, $7.95)
- Fruit Salad (Oranges, Grapes, Honeydew, Pineapple)
- Beet Salad (Beets, Apples, Red Onions, Walnuts, White Balsamic Vinegar, Apple Cider Vinegar, Salt, Pepper, and Olive Oil)
- Kale Salad (Local Kale, Slivered Almonds, Red Onions, Lemon Juice, Olive Oil, Salt, Pepper, Kale Juice)
- Coleslaw (Cabbage, Celery, Cranberries, Mayo, Cream, Cider Vinegar, Mustard, Salt & Pepper)
- Creamy Potato Salad (Potatoes, Bell Peppers, Celery, Red Onion, Cheddar Cheese, Dill Pollen, Mayonnaise, Sour Cream, Dijon, Apple Cider Vinegar, Salt, Pepper)
- Broccoli Salad (Broccoli, Grapes, Walnuts, Raisins, Red Onions, Mayonnaise, Sour Cream, Dijon Mustard, Lemon Juice, Salt, Pepper, Shredded Cheddar Cheese)
Featured Today in the Bakery
- Scone of the Day – $2.45
- Newfoundland-Style Raisin Tea Biscuits
- Cake Slices of the Day – $5.00/slice
- Rocket’s Vanilla Mother’s Day Cake iced with Colourful Caramel Buttercream layered with Caramel Buttercream & Chocolate Ganache!
- Rocket’s S’mores Cheesecake with Chocolate Ganache, Graham Crumbs and Toasted Marshmallows!
- Cupcakes of the Day – $3.25
- Rocket’s Chocolate Cupcakes filled with Chantilly & topped with Chocolate Buttercream and a Cowboy Cookie!
- Breakfast Burrito – $6.95 – Scrambled Eggs, Monterey Jack & Cheddar Cheese, Spinach & Tomatoes wrapped in a Whole Wheat Tortilla (available while they last!)
- Breakfast Croissant – $5.95 – A Fried Egg, Bacon and Swiss Cheese on a Fresh Croissant (available while they last!)
- Quiche – $5.95 – Ham & Cheddar
- Granola +1 – $7.00 – Rocket’s Out-of-this-World Granola paired with your choice of 0% Greek Yogurt or Fruit Salad
- Granola +2 – $8.95 – Rocket’s Out-of-this-World Granola served with 0% Greek Yogurt and Fruit Salad.
- Rocket’s Homemade Porridge – $3.75 – Toasted Oats and Sunflower Seeds, Cinnamon, Ground Flax, Currants, Cranberries & Chia Bia (ground chia seed with local wild blueberry powder!)
- Rocket Porridge with Fruit – $4.75 – Rocket’s Homemade Porridge with a side of Fresh Fruit Salad.
We Cater Too… Call us for ideas on having Rocket Food served in your home or office!
Join Our Mailing List
Cater Your EventBreakfast, Lunch or Dinner
Today’s Menu & News
- Menu for Thursday, June 22nd June 22, 2017
Our Hours of Operation
Mon. – Sat.: 7:30 am – 9:00 pm
Sun.: 7:30 am – 6:00 pm
Rocket Happily Supports the Community!
If you have a donation request, please submit your request in writing one month in advance of your event to:
Sales & Marketing Mgr/Owner
All requests will be considered and Rocket will support a few every month!