Menu for Tuesday, March 14th
Featured Today in the Bakery
- Scone of the Day – $2.45 – Newfoundland-Style Raisin Tea Biscuits
- Cake Slices of the Day – $5.00/slice
- Rocket’s Guinness Stout Cake with Bailey’s Buttercream & Jameson Ganache
- Cupcakes of the Day – $3.25
- Rocket’s Chocolate Cupcakes filled with Caramel and topped with Vanilla Buttercream & Jameson Ganache!
- Breakfast Burrito – $6.95 – Scrambled Eggs, Monterey Jack & Cheddar Cheese, Spinach & Tomatoes wrapped in a Whole Wheat Tortilla (available while they last!)
- Breakfast Croissant – $5.95 – A Fried Egg, Bacon and Swiss Cheese on a Fresh Croissant (available while they last!)
- Quiche – $5.95 – Caramelized Onions & Parmesan
- Granola +1 – $7.00 – Rocket’s Out-of-this-World Granola paired with your choice of 0% Greek Yogurt or Fruit Salad
- Granola +2 – $8.95 – Rocket’s Out-of-this-World Granola served with 0% Greek Yogurt and Fruit Salad.
- Rocket’s Homemade Porridge – $3.75 – Toasted Oats and Sunflower Seeds, Cinnamon, Ground Flax, Currants, Cranberries & Chia Bia (ground chia seed with local wild blueberry powder!)
- Rocket Porridge with Fruit – $4.75 – Rocket’s Homemade Porridge with a side of Fresh Fruit Salad.
Lunch & Dinner
- Rocket’s Delicious Sandwiches!
- The Rocket – Classic Chicken Sandwich with Home-Roasted Chicken, Cheddar Cheese, Tomatoes, Spinach & Rocket Sauce (Mayo, Dijon & Spices)
- The Protein Powerhouse Wrap – Chipotle Marinated Tofu, Roasted Edamame, Green Pea Pesto, & Veggie Slaw Wrapped in a Whole Wheat Tortilla! It’s VEGAN! 🙂
- Sandwich of the Day – $8.50 – Cuban – Braised Pork, Ham, Dill Pickle, Dijon, Swiss Cheese and Smoked Paprika Aioli – Served on Rocket’s Own House Made Ciabatta Bun!
- NEW! Grilled Sandwich of the Week – $8.95 – Cheesy Ham & Pecan Sandwich – House-Baked Ham, Brie Cheese, Grainy Dijon, Mayo, and Pecans served on Rocket’s Whole Wheat Sourdough!
- Today’s Soup (Served with 2 Pieces of Baguette!) – $6.95
- Beet & Ginger (Vegan, No Flour Added)
- Chicken Curry (No Flour Added)
- Fish Cakes – $3.95 – Rocket’s Award Winning Salt Cod Cakes
- Sausage Roll – $4.50 – Ground Pork, Garlic & Spices Wrapped And Baked In A Pastry Shell With Fennel
- Pulled Pork Turnover – $8.95 – Rocket’s Pulled Pork, Spiced Rum BBQ Sauce & Purple Cabbage Slaw enfolded in Rocket’s Own Pie Dough topped with Coriander Seeds
- Black Bean Burrito – $8.50 – Delicious Black Bean Mixture, Rocket’s Pickled Onions, Cabbage and Jalapeños with Mexican Rice!
- Chicken Burrito – $8.95 – Black Beans, Mexican Rice, Home Roasted Chicken, Tomato Salsa Verde, Kale & Five Brothers’ Cheddar Cheese – Wrapped in a Whole Wheat Tortilla!
Today’s Salads ($5.00, $7.95)
- Black Bean & Corn Salad (Black Beans, Corn, Red Peppers, Cilantro, White Wine Vinaigrette, Lemon Juice, Olive Oil)
- Fruit Salad (Oranges, Grapes, Honeydew, Pineapple)
- Greek Salad (Cucumbers, Black Olives, Red Onions, Green & Red Peppers, Tomatoes, Salt, Pepper)
- Sesame Soy Noodle Salad (Egg Noodles, Red & Green Peppers, Red Onion, Carrot, Cilantro, Ginger, Lime Juice, Sesame Oil, Canola Oil, Soy Sauce, Jalapeños, Hoisin Sauce)
Join Our Mailing List
Cater Your EventBreakfast, Lunch or Dinner
Today’s Menu & News
- Menu for Friday, March 24th March 24, 2017
Our Hours of OperationMon. - Sat.: 7:30 am - 8:00 pm Sun.: 7:30 am - 6:00 pm
Rocket Happily Supports the Community!
If you have a donation request, please submit your request in writing one month in advance of your event to:
Sales & Marketing Mgr/Owner
All requests will be considered and Rocket will support a few every month!