Menu for Wednesday, April 19th
- Rocket’s Delicious Sandwiches!
- The Rocket – Classic Chicken Sandwich with Home-Roasted Chicken, Cheddar Cheese, Tomatoes, Spinach & Rocket Sauce (Mayo, Dijon & Spices)
- The Protein Powerhouse Wrap – Chipotle Marinated Tofu, Roasted Edamame, Green Pea Pesto, & Veggie Slaw Wrapped in a Whole Wheat Tortilla! It’s VEGAN! 🙂
- Sandwich of the Day – $8.95 – Turkey Club with Crispy Garlic Ranch, Charred Red Onions, Cheddar, Bacon, Tomato & Greens – Served on Rocket’s Own House-Made Ciabatta Bun!
- Grilled Sandwich of the Week – $8.95 – Tuna Melt – Tuna Salad (Flaked Tuna, Onions, Parsley, Lemon Juice, Kalamata Olives, Mayo, Grainy Dijon, Salt, Pepper) & Aged Cheddar Cheese Served on Rocket’s House-Made Focaccia!
- Today’s Soup (Served with 2 Pieces of Baguette!) – $6.95
- Broccoli Cheddar (Vegetarian, No Flour Added)
- Herb Tomato Vegetable (Vegan, No Flour Added)
- Rocket’s Sesame Chicken Noodle Bowl – $ 9.50 – Rice Noodles, Roasted Chicken, Red & Green Cabbage, Carrots, Radish, Edamame, Sesame Seeds, Sunflower Seeds, Canola Oil, Rice Vinegar, Soy Sauce, Green Onion, & Ginger
Lunch & Dinner
- Screech Rum Pulled Pork Turnover – $8.95 – Rocket’s Pulled Pork, Spiced Rum BBQ Sauce & Purple Cabbage Slaw enfolded in Rocket’s Own Pie Dough topped with Coriander Seeds
- Black Bean Burrito – $8.50 – Delicious Black Bean Mixture, Rocket’s Pickled Onions, Cabbage and Jalapeños with Mexican Rice!
- Chicken Burrito – $8.95 – Black Beans, Mexican Rice, Home Roasted Chicken, Tomato Salsa Verde, Kale & Five Brothers’ Cheddar Cheese – Wrapped in a Whole Wheat Tortilla!
- Rocket’s Famous Fish Cakes – $3.95 – Rocket’s Award Winning Salt Cod Cakes
- Sausage Roll – $4.50 – Ground Pork, Garlic & Spices Wrapped And Baked In A Pastry Shell With Fennel
Today’s Salads ($5.00, $7.95)
- Black Bean & Corn Salad (Black Beans, Corn, Red Peppers, Cilantro, White Wine Vinaigrette, Lemon Juice, Olive Oil)
- Bowtie Pasta Salad (Wheat Pasta, Zucchini, Red Pepper, Green Onions, Tomatoes, Crispy Garlic Ranch Dressing & Cheddar Cheese)
- Broccoli Salad (Broccoli, Grapes, Walnuts, Raisins, Red Onions, Mayonnaise, Sour Cream, Dijon Mustard, Lemon Juice, Salt, Pepper, Shredded Cheddar Cheese)
- Fruit Salad (Oranges, Grapes, Honeydew, Pineapple)
- Greek Salad (Cucumbers, Black Olives, Red Onions, Green & Red Peppers, Tomatoes, Salt, Pepper)
- Radish Salad (Radish, Oranges, Tomato, Cucumber, Red Onion, Parsley, Honey, White Vinegar)
- Sesame Soy Noodle Salad (Egg Noodles, Red & Green Peppers, Red Onion, Carrot, Cilantro, Ginger, Lime Juice, Sesame Oil, Canola Oil, Soy Sauce, Jalapeños, Hoisin Sauce)
Featured Today in the Bakery
- Scone of the Day – $2.45 – Cranberry
- Cake Slices of the Day – $5.00/slice
- Rocket’s Easter Delight Cake! Chocolate Cake with Vanilla Buttercream & Chocolate Ganache between the layers, topped with Vanilla Buttercream & Mini Eggs!
- Caramel S’mores Cheesecake – NY Style Cheesecake topped with Chocolate Ganache, Caramel, Ginger Cookie Crumbs, & Toasted Marshmallows!
- Cupcakes of the Day – $3.25
- Chick Cupcakes – Rocket’s Chocolate Cupcakes filled with Caramel & Marshmallow, topped with Vanilla Buttercream!
- Breakfast Burrito – $6.95 – Scrambled Eggs, Monterey Jack & Cheddar Cheese, Spinach & Tomatoes wrapped in a Whole Wheat Tortilla (available while they last!)
- Breakfast Croissant – $5.95 – A Fried Egg, Bacon and Swiss Cheese on a Fresh Croissant (available while they last!)
- Quiche – $5.95 – Ham & Swiss
- Granola +1 – $7.00 – Rocket’s Out-of-this-World Granola paired with your choice of 0% Greek Yogurt or Fruit Salad
- Granola +2 – $8.95 – Rocket’s Out-of-this-World Granola served with 0% Greek Yogurt and Fruit Salad.
- Rocket’s Homemade Porridge – $3.75 – Toasted Oats and Sunflower Seeds, Cinnamon, Ground Flax, Currants, Cranberries & Chia Bia (ground chia seed with local wild blueberry powder!)
- Rocket Porridge with Fruit – $4.75 – Rocket’s Homemade Porridge with a side of Fresh Fruit Salad.
Join Our Mailing List
Cater Your EventBreakfast, Lunch or Dinner
Today’s Menu & News
- Menu for Friday, August 25th August 25, 2017
Our Hours of Operation
Mon. – Sat.: 7:30 am – 9:00 pm
Sun.: 7:30 am – 6:00 pm
Rocket Happily Supports the Community!
If you have a donation request, please submit your request in writing one month in advance of your event to:
Sales & Marketing Mgr/Owner
All requests will be considered and Rocket will support a few every month!