Want to add some pizzazz to your next event or meeting? Hold it in the Rocket Room!
A warm, unique space with old-world charm, the Rocket Room is a flexible function space with an abundance of natural light. Situated in the heart of St. John’s business centre, with its boutique shopping and hotels, it’s the perfect venue for your next board meeting, training, product launch or team-building session. Rocket is also steps away from both St. John’s Harbour and famous George Street!
Serving our clients in the downtown core since 2011, we have hosted a multitude of successful meetings and events. We’re proud to say that our corporate clients return to us again and again because of our one-of-a-kind, heritage venue and proven service delivery.
- Complimentary Wireless Internet Access
- Flip charts, Sound System, Projector available
- Ample floor space for accommodating groups of 15-140 in different seating styles
- A separate vestibule area suitable for registration or buffets
- Lunch catered from the kitchen of Rocket Bakery!
- Vintage bar available in-room for groups with catering
- Washrooms in both the Rocket Room and on the 2nd floor
- Opportunity to organize semi-private break out sessions in Rocket’s ground floor Orbit Room
- Friendly, Professional Rocket Staff
- Ample parking available in parking garages at 351 Water Street and 1 Clift’s – Baird’s Cove (off Duckworth Street).
- Steps from St. John’s Harbour and George Street fun!
Ensure your guests are properly taken care of by taking advantage of the catering options available for your meeting or event. Our Rocket food experience can be arranged, with knowledgeable help from our catering team, on an a la carte or per person basis and includes an exceptional variety of beverages and snacks.
From our kitchen and bakery on the second floor, we offer a range of soups, salads, sandwiches and meals with every dietary need provided for. Choose from our set menus or let us custom-design an unforgettable meal to highlight your event’s theme. Our culinary team is committed to the use of local, in-season products whenever possible. We also have bar and wine options to add to your experience.
How many people can the Rocket Room accommodate*?
- U-shape meetings for up to 32 guests (add 12 more classroom-style inside the “U”)
- Boardroom/hollow-cube for up to 46 guests
- Banquet rounds for up to 80 guests
- Concert/Theatre-style seating for up to 150
- Rectangle 6-foot table seating for up to 110
- Classroom-style for up to 48
- Fan-shape with Tables up to 75
Rocket uses All Seated Floor Planning to come up with the best seating options for your meeting. Here are some examples of a few set-ups we can arrange! * Some set-ups may require additional rental charges for tables, linens and chairs.
You’ll Love The Rocket Room As Much As These Folks!
Rocket Bakery was an awesome atmosphere for my event. Staff was super friendly and really helpful leading up the event and during. By the time I got there, everything was set up and looked amazing with their twinkly lights. Overall, super happy with Rocket Bakery and my experience with them. – Alyssa Cutler
Choosing to host our staff event in the Rocket Room was the absolute perfect choice for our group! From the initial planning stages to the execution the day of, everything was flawless and made my job that much easier. Rocket’s team are second to none and saw that every detail was looked after and our vision for the evening was met. The food served was exceptional (that house-made bread!) and our staff had rave reviews of everything served. Choosing atable offered a variety of delicious options and we were very happy with having this option. I would highly recommend considering Rocket Bakery for your next event! – Amanda, ALT Hotels
We really enjoyed hosting our Christmas party at Rocket! The food, and the atmosphere were wonderful. The staff were very courteous, professional and prompt. We barely even noticed them as they brought course after course of delicious food! The bar service was fast and the selection was excellent. We would definitely recommend hosting your next event at Rocket. – Cindy, BDO
Staff were perfect, we had a great time! Space was beautiful, staff were fantastic, and it was a pleasure to work with an event coordinator that was as detailed and quick to respond as Sophie was. Love coming back here for events and will continue to do so. – Craig, Ernst & Young
Thank you for putting together the best staff party ever! We all were so delighted with the setting, the food was incredible and the staff were amazing! We stayed until the very end and I can’t tell you enough how great it turned out. From our staff at The Outfitters to you guys at the Rocket…hope you have a wonderful holiday season! – Lisa, The Outfitters