Our StoryA little bit about Rocket
Welcome to Rocket Bakery & Fresh Food! We’d like you to meet everyone who works here behind the scenes at Rocket! We’re a friendly, fun-loving bunch. Say hi the next time you’re in!
Did we say fun-lovin’?
“Since opening, Rocket has become a bustling but cozy community hub, from the French-influenced bakery offerings to the vintage building’s upstairs level, an active music and event space that has hosted such acts as The Once and the Weakerthans.”
The National Post. Read the whole article here
Rocket in the Press!
- Rocket Headquarters moves to Mount Pearl as reported by CBC, Dec 2020.
- Our New Location as reported in The Telegram, November 2018
- Karl Wells to The Chronicle Herald, January 2018
- Chatelaine, July 2017
- The Telegram, May 2017
- YoutubeJoy, May 2017
- CBC News, Dec 2016
- From the Telegram March 2015
- Here we are on lonelyplanet.com March 2015
- Rocket featured in Food Day Canada July 2014.
- Chef Roary checks out Rocket July 2014.
- Recommendation from Westjet’s Up Magazine June 2014.
- Front page of the Telegram! May 2014.
- See the Rocket Bakery FibreOp Commercial April 2014.
- BBC Commonwealth Connection March 2014.
- The Telegram – Alliance Launches Postcard Writing Contest March 2014.
- Progress Magazine May 2013.
- Upper Crust Magazine out of India April 2013.
- We’re on The CBC’s St John’s Morning Show March 2013.
- We’re on The Food Network’s You Gotta Eat Here! February 2013.
- Restaurant and Food Service News, November/December 2012, page 6.
- Ignite Magazine, September/October 2012.
- House and Home magazine, September 2012.
- Parents Canada website, June 2012.
- Canadian Business St John’s Travel Guide, May 2012.
- 3 Views, One City Travel Blog, May 2012.
- The Toronto Star Travel Blog, May 2012.
- Toronto Star web site travel article, June 2012.
- Porter’s Inflight Magazine, January/February, page 37.
- The National Post, January 2012.
- Just found out that Scope readers have voted Rocket: Best Cafe, Best Baked Goods, Best Quick Lunch in The Scope “best new shopping experience” & “best entrepreneur”.
- Sea and Be Scene, May 2011.
- The Independent, February 2011.
Rocket Bakery and Fresh Food
294 Water St, St. John's (next to Yellowbelly)
(709) 700-1336 ext.2
Open for Takeout: 7 days a week from 8:30am to 4pm!
12 Churchill Square, St. John's
(709) 700-1336 ext. 3
Open for Takeout: 7 days a week from 9am to 4pm!
Rocket Mount Pearl
46c Bannister Street, Mount Pearl
(709) 700-1336 ext. 4
Open for Dine-In & Takeout: 7 days a week from 8am to 4pm!
Rocket's Head Office
46c Bannister Street, Mount Pearl, NL
(709) 700-1336 ext. 5
Open Monday-Friday: 9am to 4pm